City of South Pasadena - Cultural Heritage Commission
Thursday, July 16, 2020, 6:30 p.m.
Loading the player...
South Pasadena Cultural Heritage Commission Meeting
Thursday, July 16 2020
CALL TO ORDER
APPROVAL OF AGENDA
DISCLOSURE OF SITE VISITS AND EX-PARTE CONTACTS
PUBLIC COMMENTS AND SUGGESTIONS
2. 1030 Brent Avenue/Project No. 2238-COA - Certificate of Appropriateness for the conversion of an unpermitted patio into habitable space (Continued)
3. 1024 Indiana Avenue/Project No. 2233-COA - Certificate of Appropriateness for an addition to the home, a new attached carport to the garage, and the demolition of accessory structures (Continued)
4. 95 Short Way/Project No. 2268- NID/DRX- Notice of Intent to Demolish a 1,081 square-foot single-family home and 2 car garage, and Design Review of a new single-family home
5. State Route 110/Arroyo Seco Parkway Safety and Operational Enhancements Project
6. 1534 Ramona Avenue â€“ Landscape Improvements
7. Rialto Theatre Update
9. Comments from City Council Liaison
10. Comments from Cultural Heritage Commissioners
11. Comments from Subcommittee
12. Comments from South Pasadena Preservation Foundation (SPPF) Liaison
13. Comments from Staff
14. Adjourn to the regular Cultural Heritage Commission meeting scheduled for August 20, 2020.
Full Agenda Packet may be downloaded here.
If you would like to comment on an agenda item or make a general public comment, members of the public may submit their comments in writing,
for Commission consideration, by emailing them to: PlanningComments@southpasadenaca.gov
Watch Previous Cultural Heritage Commission Meetings Online
If you are having trouble playing video, click here for help.