City of South Pasadena - Planning Commission
Monday, April 23, 2018, 6:30 p.m.
Loading the player...
South Pasadena Planning Commission
Monday, April 23, 2018
CALL TO ORDER
ROLL CALL and PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
PUBLIC COMMENTS AND SUGGESTIONS
1. Local Hazard Mitigation Plan
2. 1854 Hanscom Drive (Declaration of a Public Nuisance)
3. 420 El Coronado (Hillside Development Permit/Design Review – Single Family Addition; Retaining Walls)
4. 801 Rollin Street (Hillside Development Permit/Design Review – New Single Family Residence)
5. 736 Mission Street (Conditional Use Permit – Service Station)
6. Minutes of the Planning Commission regular March 26, 2018 meeting.
7. Comments from City Council Liaison
8. Comments from Planning Commissioners
9. Comments from Staff
Adjourn to the regular Planning Commission meeting scheduled for June 4, 2018
Full Agenda Packet may be downloaded here.
How to Submit Public Comment:
Members of the public may submit their comments in writing for the
by emailing comments or questions to
Watch Previous Planning Commission Meetings Online
If you are having trouble playing video, click here for help.