City of South Pasadena - Planning Commission
Monday, February 26, 6:30 p.m.
Loading the player...
South Pasadena Planning Commission
Monday, February 26, 2018
CALL TO ORDER
ROLL CALL and PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
PUBLIC COMMENTS AND SUGGESTIONS
1. 1854 Hanscom Drive (Declaration of a Public Nuisance)
2. 424 Fair Oaks Avenue (Conditional Use Permit/Administrative Use Permit – Twoheys Alcohol and Outdoor Dining)
3. 2084 Hanscom Drive (Hillside Development Permit – Legalizing Retaining Walls)
4. 833 Braewood Court (Hillside Development Permit/Design Review – New Single Family Residence)
5. 1929 Huntinton Drive (Conditional Use Permit/Administrative Use Permit – Restaurant over 20 % of Multi-tenant Retail, Alcohol, and Outdoor Dining)
6. 1737 Camino Lindo (Hillside Development Permit/Design Review – Single Family Addition)
7. 420 El Coronado Street (Hillside Development Permit/Design Review – Single Family Addition; Retaining Walls)
8. Planning Commission Reorganization (No Report)
9. Minutes of the Planning Commission special December 4, 2017 and regular January 22, 2018 meeting.
10. Comments from City Council Liaison
11. Comments from Planning Commissioners
12. Comments from Staff
Adjourn to the regular Planning Commission meeting scheduled for March 26, 2018
Full Agenda Packet may be downloaded here.
How to Submit Public Comment:
Members of the public may submit their comments in writing for the
by emailing comments or questions to
Watch Previous Planning Commission Meetings Online
If you are having trouble playing video, click here for help.